My photo
About Me & Chips: A Haiku. I live to have the/ Chips with crunchy salt goodness/ I'll never eat less

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Corn Crunch Original

Another great Canadian chip to discuss today, Corn Crunch by Club Supreme in Quebec.  I actually found these chips at the U CARWACS Show back in March, and was immediately excited by their woven triangle appearance and Pringles-like canister packaging.



Looking like a woven 3D Dorito and tasting like a fluffier Bugle hybrid of sorts, Corn Crunch are a new chip experience for me.



Corn Crunch Original: Up Close


The super friendly rep at the Corn Crunch booth gave me Original and BBQ flavours to check out.  Both started out on a sweet note and finished salty--just the way I like my sweets.

Certainly crunchy, there is also an airy puff-like quality to the Corn Crunch that minimizes roof-of-mouth injury and increases overall consumption.

 
WARNING: Once you open the can you may want to startshovelling them into your mouth handful at a time.  Don't worry, I won't judge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment