My photo
About Me & Chips: A Haiku. I live to have the/ Chips with crunchy salt goodness/ I'll never eat less

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother of all Onion Rings

Just to quickly reiterate, I cried a solid 3 tissue box sadness over not placing in the top 14 for the Doritos Write the End contest.

Last week the ultimate winner (Melanie) was announced.  Her ending features the mother of the Flavour Master who wheelchair's into the scene and destroys Wings N' Ranch maker with her old lady powers.

Without giving away too much of the ending, I'll just say that I'm giving out huge points for the presence of the mouth-breathing laser beam.

Flavour Master's Mother: Doritos Onion Rings N' Ketchup

Check out the full commercial below


If you're still as sad as I am, just try shoving your mouth full of Doritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment