My photo
About Me & Chips: A Haiku. I live to have the/ Chips with crunchy salt goodness/ I'll never eat less

Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Lost, But Not Forgotten: Doritos

Dear Friends,

After so much of your devoted voting and tolerance toward my incessant contest rantings, I regret to inform you that I have NOT been chosen as one of the 14 finalists.

even Dawson is sad for me

Here's the Good news though...


Doritos Lining

...There are still some pretty cool entries.

In alignment with my original ending decision, I am now just hoping that Buffalo Wings N' Ranch are indeed destroyed. Not only are Onion Rings N' Ketchup the superior flavour, but they are backed by the coolest endings.

Don't believe me?  You can re-watch the commercial here and scroll over the sides of the player to activate the finalists endings.





Yes, I bow out to you Doritos top 14 and hope that the ultimate winner takes their role in the Doritos Think Tank as seriously as I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment