My photo
About Me & Chips: A Haiku. I live to have the/ Chips with crunchy salt goodness/ I'll never eat less

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello Ringolos

Ringolos 



























    
It's not every day that you are able to enjoy a bag of Ringolos.  Luckily, today was just that special kind of day for me. 


Ring Hands

My consumption technique consists of putting a Ring on each finger and then crunching it off. 


Two-at-a-time Technique


I think these are probably one of my all time favourtie BBQ-flavoured snacks.  I usually eat two Rings at a time (shown here) to maximize crunch and flavour profiles. 

Humpty Dumpty, this is the best snack you make.  Thanks for getting me through this Tuesday.


*NOTE: Ringolos are not considered jewellery, but if used in a proposal to me, I'd say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment