My photo
About Me & Chips: A Haiku. I live to have the/ Chips with crunchy salt goodness/ I'll never eat less

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chip Flix

Yes, like "chick flicks" only they won't make you hate Hugh Grant.

Chip Flix

Made in Canada with no trans fat, I tried the Salt & Vinegar flavour and was pleasantly surprised.  Chip Flix are easily comparable to Lay's in both flavour and texture. 

Given their oddly humours name, budget 80's packaging and doppelganger Lay's taste profile, if these chips were a movie they would be Twins (1988) with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito.

Chip Flix Twins

That about sums it up.

4 comments:

  1. Ya I love them!! They are better then some of the big brands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made by Lays for Dolarama. Same product, same quality.

      Delete
  2. I just tried them earlier this week. You're right -- they have the same flavour and texture to Lays. I found them at the Dollarama in a 300 g bag for $2 so it's a great deal! There were Lays bags there also for $2 but you only get 200 g.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Chip Flix Chips Gluten free ?

    ReplyDelete